Posted by Nicky Smol on November 19, 2020 in Project references
In cooperation with local partners, T-ISS will take care of the engineering, delivery and implementation of a complete escape route signage system on a 3100 lane meter RoPax ferry from DFDS. This ferry will be built by China Merchants Jinling Shipyard.
This project is a continuation of 3 ships of Stena Line and 1 ship of Brittany Ferries that were already equipped with a complete escape route signage system by T-ISS earlier this year, 2020.
The scope of the project is extensive and includes the following:
– Safety signage (escape routes, fire fighting and rescue equipment & other IMO signage made of the environment-friendly PETX material.
– Low location lighting (aluminium profiles with inserts)
– Safety instructions for all cabins
– Public area safety instructions
– Bespoke multiple signs (warning/prohibition & mandatory)
– Car deck signs (clearance heights, no smoking, max. speed, max. weights etc.)
– Delivery and Low Location Lighting measurement on site
To learn more about our offering around safety signage and services, you can visit this webpage.