We will resp
Besides our turn-key solutions, T-ISS offers service for the installation of signs, Low Location Light systems and pipe marking by our highly skilled and experienced engineers.
As a vessel owner, you need to test all Low Location Light systems at least once every five years. T-ISS engineers will test the luminance of your LLL systems on-board with fully certified test equipment. The measurement process as well as equipment are all certified by DNV. We will report all readings including the required upgrades and/or modifications. We will do this upon completion of the measurement survey, and when all systems meet the legally required ratings.
Examples of our installation, measurement and certification services:
● Photo luminescent Low Location Light Measurements (DNVGL certified)
● Electric Low Location Light measurement and testing (DNVGL certified)
● IMO Safety Sign survey and installation
● Pipeline markings survey and installation
● Spray Stop survey and installation
T-ISS is accredited by DNV to execute Low Location Light measurement services, our certification can be found under Downloads.