Rescue signs are specific signs and markings on ships and vessels that provide critical information and instructions related to life-saving equipment, evacuation procedures, and emergency response in case of maritime emergencies. These signs are essential for ensuring the safety and readiness of passengers and crew members on board vessels.
Under the brand name SafeSign, we offer environmentally friendly, back-printed photoluminescent PETX Rescue signs. In our catalog, you will find an overview of the different categories of our safety signs. You can preview it online, download or send us a request if you would like to receive the full catalog in hardcopy.
In this specific category, you will find all available Rescue signs with corresponding article numbers. These can be found in our new IMO Catalog.
How our sign products compare to other suppliers on the market:
– All signs are Halogen and PVC free
– 100% environmentally friendly and recyclable
– Back printed, for durability
– Glossy, quality finish, easy to wipe clean
– Easy to mount, always with self-adhesive backing
– 5-year warranty, even on outdoor use! Here you will find some examples of our Escape Route Signs. Each SafeSign category has different signs available.
All our signs are corresponding to IMO Res. A760 (18) as amended ISO 17631:2002. View the certificate and datasheet here.