Heat Prevention Tape by T-ISS is the ultimate solution for industrial and marine settings where high temperatures pose a challenge. Our specialized tape is specially designed to counteract heat conduction, offering protection in various applications.
Crafted for durability and reliability, this non-flammable tape is a go-to choice in environments exposed to extreme temperatures. Heat Prevention Tape boasts a remarkable heat resistance of up to 200 degrees Celsius. Its robust adhesive property ensures a steadfast bond when applied to steel surfaces, guaranteeing long-lasting performance even in the most demanding conditions.
Constructed with high-quality aluminum foil and fortified with an acrylic adhesive glue, our Heat Prevention Tape is engineered to meet all necessary safety standards. It complies with SOLAS REG. SE126 FIRE PROTECTION MATERIALS FOR CARGO SHIPS (SOLAS REG. II-2/5.3 – 6.2), affirming its reliability and suitability for marine applications.
This Heat prevention tape is ideal for use between floors and walls or for safeguarding wiring harnesses in engine rooms. Its versatility extends to a wide range of scenarios, offering exceptional protection to different kinds of steel connections, pipes, and specialized marine structures.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
• Temperature resistance up to 200°C: Ensures reliable performance in high-temperature environments.
• Fire retardant: Provides enhanced safety by preventing the spread of fire.
• Excellent adhesion: Strong bonding properties ensure reliability in challenging conditions.
• High tensile strength with Glass Cloth: Offers durability and resilience for long-term use.
• This product passed all tests perfectly according to SOLAS REG. SE126 FIRE PROTECTION MATERIALS FOR CARGO SHIPS. (SOLAS REG. II-2/5.3 – 6.2).
• Complies with No. MED/3.18a. SOLAS 74, Reg. II-2/3, II-2/5, II-2/6 & X/3, IMO MSC/Circ. 1120, 2000 HSC Code 7 and IMO 2010 FTP Code.
If you would like to download the certificates and datasheets related to our Heat Prevention Tape, please click here to visit our Downloads page.