First of all, the T-ISS Ordering System was designed to simplify the ordering process for you as a customer. Instead of setting up an email wherein you discribe the products you want to be included in a quotation, you can now select the products you would like to be quoted in a simple, modern way. Simply add te products and quantities you would like to be quoted to your cart, submit the quotation request, and a detailed quotation will be made and sent to you by our sales team. In short; request a quotation without the hassle of creating an email and typing out the products you desire.
How to use?
This is a detailed summary of the steps you will go through when using the order module. If matters still may be unclear, please contact us using the chat functionality on the right-bottom of the page our send us an email using the contact details below.
- Navigate to the product you want to add to your quotation
- Click the ‘Add to Quotation’ button
- When on the actual product page, select the size you would like to add to your quotation
- Change the quantity to the actual quantity you would like to add to your quotation
- Click ‘Add to Quotation’ to add your selection to the quotation
- You will see a confirmation message showing that your selection has been succesfully added to your quotation
- Click ‘T-ISS Order Module’ in the main navigation to return to the product overview
- Repeat step 1 to 7 until you succesfully added all products you wanted to add to your quotation
- To submit your quotation, click ‘View Quotation’ on the product page or ‘Quotation’ in the main navigation
- Being on the Quotation page, click ‘Proceed to checkout’ to submit your quotation
- Fill in your personal information and click ‘Request quote’ at the bottom of the screen
- Your quotation is now submitted. You will receive a confirmation email and our sales team will follow up the quotation
When you come across any difficulties when using the Online Ordering System, please use these contact details to get in touch with us.