The T-ISS Liferaft and Rescue boat hook PX01 is a combined automatic release hook that can handle rescue boats and liferafts up to a safe working load of 35 kN. This hook can be used for rescue boats with a davit load of less than 3500 kg and/or a davit launched rafts of up to 40 pax. The PX01 release hook has two modes of operation to allow for safe evacuation regardless of the conditions:
1. Automatic release when the craft enters the water
2. Manual release when waterborne if auto-release is not possible due to added load on the reserve boat while being towed or when sea conditions are bad
Article number: RELHK-PX01
Maximum SWL: 3500 kg
Material: Stainless steel 316 / Duplex
Service life: 5 years
Dimensions: 260 x 260 x 70 mm
Weight: Approx. 8,5 kg
BENEFITS & FEATURES
The Liferaft and Rescue boat hook – PX01 will increase safety, as the crew only needs to familiarize themselves with one hook, instead of two. There is no second hook, dangerously swinging around when lowering. In distress situations, the crew will instantly know which hook to use, as there is only one hook. The most economical solution is, why buy two hooks if one is sufficient?
• Korean Register
• EC Directive 96/98EC on Marine Equipment (MED)
If you would like to download the certificates and datasheets related to the Liferaft and Rescue boat hook, please click here to visit our Downloads page.
• LSA Code for Hooks for Liferaft Launching, as amended MSC.81(70).
• Fully compliant with updated SOLAS requirements as per Resolutions MSC.320(89) and MSC.321(80).