A fire plan container, or fire plan holder, is a watertight container for crucial documents. It stores a copy of a fire plan and/or escape rout plan. It’s goal is to ensure that essential documents and fire safety information is readable after an emergency. The container protects the documents from water damage, corrosive effects, and even fire.
The T-ISS fire plan container is made of stainless steel to withstand maritime environments. Fire and safety plans must always be exhibited for the guidance of the ship’s crews showing clearly for each deck as required by the SOLAS Chapter II Reg. 15/2.4.1 and 2.4.2.
Art. number: FPC
Packaging: 2 containers/box
Dimensions: 980 x 100 mm
Weight: Approx. 2,2 kg
BENEFITS & FEATURES
• Will last your ship’s lifetime
• Resistant to weather influences unlike PVC/plastic containers
• Suitable for all the standard plan sizes
• Watertight / marine environment resist
• Stainless Steel container
• Comes with photoluminescent “Fire plan” or “Fire and Safety plan” sign and sticker
• Comes with wall mounting brackets
• Complies with IMO / SOLAS II-2 15/2.4.1 and 15/2.4.2.
If you would like to download the certificates and datasheets related to this product, please click here to visit our Downloads page.