Electrical Low Location Lighting systems can be installed both floor-mounted or wall-mounted. Electrical Low Location Lighting systems are considered ‘active’ systems, compared to ‘passive’ LLL systems made of photoluminescent material.
Low Location Lighting systems comply with the environmental conditions and test procedures as defined in the requirements of the current editions of:
• IEC Pub. 598-2-22
• Regulation for the Performance of Type Tests for Electric Appliances Components
• Type Approval of Instrumentation and Automation Equipment, DNV.
• Type Approval System, Lloyds Register (LR)
• Standard LED-distance: 200 mm
• “High brightness” LEDs in colour “true green” (540 mcd. minimum)
• IP Grade: IP 67
• Operating temp.: – 15° C to + 55° C
• Life time: > 150.000 hours
• Due to high flexibility, the LED-strip can follow even 90° corners or tight curves without any electrical interruption
For more information and application possibilities, please contact us via the contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.