T-ISS 275N 2-Chamber is an automatically operated lifejacket in accordance with the IMO regulations. The lifejacket is fitted with a permanently deck safety harness. Full performance is achieved by full inflation of one or both chambers, either by the automatic or manual initiation of the operating mechanism or by use of the oral tube feature. This lifejacket is designed for use on open sea and in all weather conditions and it’s approved by Fleetwood Nautical (UKAS No. 1559 NB No. 0514). The IMO Life Saving Appliances (LSA) code in accordance with IMO Res. A689 (17).
If you would like to download the certificates and datasheets related to this product, please click here to visit our Downloads page.
Art. No: IFL001
Wearing size: 50+ kg
Co2 patron: 60 grams
● Codrura cover red / black
● Wipe clean orange
● Fire retardant (silver)
Automatic Halkey Roberts V9000
● Extreme weather protection
● When wearing heavy protective waterproof clothes, the jacket remains safe and will rotate the body so that the airways are clear of the water
● Fire retardant cover (optional)
● Wheelmark Solas approved
● Custom design possible
● Comes with whistle and Solas light